♥~~TrUe LoVe~~♥

Thursday, October 30, 2008

tdy xo tired...skipped band and went myanmar embassy... lol! den...bought present for su zin...i dun hav enough money to buy wht she wants...xo i jux bought a friendship mug!... somehow the present is not important...rite..onli da feeling that how much u care n friendship is more important...as she is younger than me..i feel lyke she is my younger sis...

yay! my 16th birthday ix cumin up..i m gonna celebrate my birthday party in myanmar....that's why i spent alot of money on my birthday dress...n xo on... yay!! happie happie....these days i can't clean my room up...damn messy..no space to walk around....i m gonna clean up tonite...
da flight time is early morning so i need to finish up my luggages by tmr nite.... xo tired...damn exhausted...i m xo sleepy da whole day.... <<<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home