♥~~TrUe LoVe~~♥

Thursday, October 30, 2008

halo !!!
tonite may b the last day i write on you!! cux i m goin bak on saturday!...tmr i may b realli super buzy so...surely tmr i dun hav time to write on you..sorry!... * HapPie bIrthDay* su zin...i wanna apologize her..cuz i fall asleep at that nite...xo i didn't become 1st person to wish her...actualli i wanna b da 1st person...I switched on my clock's alert n phone alert..but i dunno why i didn't hear ani sounds....xo sorry..tway pu chi.!hope u dun mind... ;)
yesterday i spent too much money on shopping.nearly $300....OMG...wht should i do!!
i jux left a few amount..I dunno how to face with my parents.... i noe they never scold me..but i feel lyke guilty...i am not a spendthrift...i swear this is da last time i spent too much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home