♥~~TrUe LoVe~~♥

Friday, October 24, 2008

yay!!! MI performance is over....OUr PAP did a good job..* we could do it*....but very tired..last night i reached home at 1130 pm. however we felt xo tired..we haf fun..n all our stressed went away>>THe GREASE drama was dead good... I won't forget this day~~ that was my first performance on stage...n although everybody was happi in da performance...i got cry cux of my family problem but... after i had cried....I tried to change my mood into active...n i shouted during da performance until my throat got pain...all my tension n stress went away..haha.. i must b a strong gal....Yay!! we hav mani coming up performance...So we need to practise hard...but unluckily i hav to go bak to my country...i miss a lot of practice...actually i dun want to go bak..however i need to stay wid family for a while...they miss me xo much...N we havn't celebrated family gathering for a long time since i came here... haha may b i will get a lot of pocket money...heehee
let me show u our PAP band memebers>>>>>
that's da way we r>>>.happi =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home