♥~~TrUe LoVe~~♥

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

feel exhausted but I like it..

This week, I am really busy with school homeworks...I think this term has more activities and homework...I wanna die~~~ so tired...but I still keep on trying. Getting encouragment from friends, I feel like dynamic and active. Now I've got friends at school, I am not a new student anymore. I sometimes like to struggle life with full of stress..I still like a quite girl. I don't know how to change it..I think I may be mature or...dont' know...
I think my classmates would feel disappointed or angry about the maths homework..No wonder they hate maths..I like maths before but now I really feel confused....
Whatever my friends, u can do it. If u all will cross over these difficulties, u will find the light that makes u success. KYar yO!!!!!!

glitter-graphics.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home