♥~~TrUe LoVe~~♥

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

That's my lovely teddy bear. My loved friend(the one I told you before) gave me. My friend and I went to IMM. Then I went MINI TOONs shop to buy present for her, she also followed me.She said that she had to buy something for her important friend. Then I felt sad because I am not important to her.I bought piggy bear for her, but I didn't tell that one was for her. When I found that teddy bear, I whispered myself "so cute". She heard my whispering. Then I came back home first. The next day I was going to her house to give my present for her. We met in MRT station. She was carrying the teddy bear and gave it to me.we laughed out,it was a bit funny.I was really weird that she gave me. harraay!!! That moment was my unforgettable time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home