♥~~TrUe LoVe~~♥

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The one in the photo is my best and love friend. She is also my childhood friend. Now she is in my country. So I always miss her. Last week she came to Singapore as her dad had to do something here.That was my precious time, spending time together with her. she is a part of my life. She always support me when I feel upset or whatever. Because of her, my life is so improve. She is very rare to express her feeling. Whenever I notice that she is not feeling well, I ask her continuously, later on she tell me the problems. I am the only one who know well about her. Sometimes she is childish and cute. Anyway I love her so much and I want to say her thank you for all her support. @_@!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home