♥~~TrUe LoVe~~♥

Friday, August 15, 2008





our geo mini project.....cute, right...we did our best...haha... chin yen laughed out coz of my cow....some houses are made by syimah..her houses r better than mine...duno how to do...
me n chin yen finished up this project at my house....it's dead funny ....the crops made by chin yen...i can't stop laughing...then later we played badminton....i wanna try badminton one more time to get my skill. Now my skill is realli lousy. even cannot beat childern..tink so...i did realli serious training before...after that i dun no why i giv up badminton..then my hope for badminton is slowly deminished...now i wanna try one more time....but impossible.... i can b top but....now i realli lousy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home